IH Certificate in Teaching Very Young Learners
The IH Very Young Learners (IHVYL)
The IH Very Young Learners (IHVYL) course aims to prepare teachers for the specific challenges of working with very young learners, aged 3, 4 and 5 years old.
Who is it for?
- Qualified and experienced language teachers who are interested in teaching very young learners (age 3 to 5 years old)
- Qualified and experienced language teachers who have already taught young learners (age 6 and above) who would like specific training teaching younger children (age 3 to 5)
- Qualified teachers who have experience language teaching to adults but not with Young Learners
- Recently qualified English teachers who have just started teaching English and would like to specialise in teaching children who are 3 to 5 years old
- Teachers in international kindergartens or schools who would like help in managing children in class (non English as a Second Language specific)
Please note participants’ minimum level of English should be C1.